Bathtub to Shower Conversions, Handicap Bathroom Modifications, Walk-In Showers
Safety conversions is a method of converting a bathtub to a shower for easy access. The safeway step can be installed on a cast iron, steel or fiberglass bathtub. We are factory certified installers of the Safeway Step http://www.safewaystep.com/ The Safeway Step has an option of with or without a door and can be installed in about a half a day or less.
SafeWay Bathtub Step Conversion:
A safer entry into your bathtub/shower area has never been easier. GlazePro offers one of the most accessible bathroom renovations to date. We make access into the tub area easier than you could ever imagine, and yet it's affordable at the same time. The Safeway Step is installed using the present tub, whether it's made of fiberglass, steel or even cast iron. The Safeway Step aids the senior and the caregiver by removing their biggest barrier in the tub area. On most tubs, the accessible entry is only about four or five inches high, providing easier access for the elderly or disabled. Water drains properly, and the existing shower curtain can still be used because the step-up is about two inches (2") above the inside tub-floor. Installation takes less than one full day.
What are the benefits of the Safeway Step?
- Reduce the possibility of falls, while getting in and out of the tub.
- A savings of thousands of dollars.
- The Safeway Step is installed using the present tub whether it's made of fiberglass, steel or even cast iron.
- A tub to shower conversion that simplifies your life and fits your budget.
- Aids the senior and the caregiver by removing their biggest barrier in the tub area.
- A safer entry into your bathtub/shower area has never been easier.
- No expensive remodeling of the bathroom.
- Safety grab bars can also be installed to make the access of the tub conversion area much easier and safer for the home owner or tenant.
Accessibility & Ease of Use
- The Safeway Step is a unique product that enables an individual to access their bathtub in a safe and assured manner.
- We at GlazePro recognize that there are many people who are unable to use a bathtub due to the high sidewalls.
- According to a recent study by the Council on Aging, numerous accidents occur annually in and around the tub area. This number can be significantly reduced with the use of the Safeway Step.
- The safe enjoyment of your new shower is now affordable, quick and easy.
Slip Resistant Surface Solutions:
- GlazePro offers a permanent solution to those slick bottoms of bathtubs and shower enclosures. We have two different options to choose from.
- Glue down bath mats: Permanent glue down bath mats are installed with a permanent epoxy resin adhesive and assist with entrance to the bath fixture of preventing slips and falls.
- Integral Slip Resistant Surface (SRS): An SRS is an anti-slip agent that is used with our bathtub refinishing services. This is integrated into the bottom of the fixture before the refinishing process is applied and assists with entrance to the bath fixture of preventing slips and falls.
Permanent inlays are a method of reinforcing and repairing weak or cracked floors in fiberglass enclosures. Tub and shower enclosures can be permanently repaired with strength that is superior to the original fixture. This is a process that provides both a nonslip surface and a fusion process that actually melts the two substrates together, making both surfaces into one. Inlays are measured and custom fitted just for your bath fixture.